- Data Controller
We process personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable data protection laws.
- Personal Data
We collect the following types of personal data from our website users:
- Email address
We collect this data solely for the purpose of processing ticket purchases. We do not collect, store, or process any credit card or payment information on our website. We may also collect non-personal data such as browser type and IP address.
- Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We process personal data for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations to users who purchase tickets on our website. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which allows processing of personal data for the performance of a contract.
- Use of Personal Data
We use personal data collected from our website users solely for the purpose of processing their ticket purchases. We do not use this data for any other purpose, nor do we sell or distribute it to third-party services or apps. We may use non-personal data for website analytics and to improve the user experience.
- Data Retention and Security
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations and as required by applicable laws. We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security measures, including encryption and firewalls, to protect personal data.
- User Rights Under the GDPR, website users have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right to access: Users have the right to request access to their personal data processed by us.
- Right to rectification: Users have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: Users have the right to request that we erase their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or when the user withdraws consent for processing.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to request that we restrict the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the user contests the accuracy of the data or when the user objects to processing.
- Right to data portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to object: Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the processing is based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all requests within one month, unless the request is complex or we receive multiple requests, in which case we may extend the response time by up to two additional months, as per regulation.